Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My 1st KinderMusik Class

Mommy and daddy brought me for my 1st Kindermusik class last Sat and I had a smashing good time. It was great playing with the egg shakers (which I love to put into my mouth), the parachute, the scarf... though I did get pretty tired by the end of the class. See the below pics taken by Aunty Zenn before the class started.



That's me and pretty baby Estelle (Aunty Zenn's bb gal). I was fascinated by the carpet (coz we got no carpet at home) before I noticed her...



Then I realised baby Estelle is more fascinating than the carpet...Hmmm.. think she finds me interesting too.



Baby Estelle was kind enough to let me sayang her face.. perhapes she thought my finger was Rusk biscuit or something coz she started licking my finger.




See.. I'm one happy boy before class started...:) Will post more pics of my other classmates later on.

No comments: