Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Gums Hurt!!!

Poor popo and mommy had to endure my cries and screams the past few nights when they were putting me to sleep... Actually it was popo who put me to sleep but my gums hurt so much that I only wanted mommy's comforting arms and familiar smell... so I screamed and screamed till mommy carried me. Think popo was quite insulted coz she's the one who takes care of me during the day and yet I insisted on having mommy... Popo said it's coz I'm cutting my upper tooth/teeth so I'm feeling the great discomfort. 2 days back, I can't even bite my favourite snacks bb bites.. I can only suck suck till it gets soft... Sigh...I really missed the "kek kek" sound when I bite hard on the bb bites..

But GOOD NEWS is I'm feeling better today.. though I'm still rejecting milk. It's driving popo and mommy nuts coz I refused to drink... I promise I will try and drink my milk properly over the next few days.

No comments: