Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Lantern Festival at Chinese Garden

Daddy & Mommy brought Jiejie to Chinese Garden last Sun for the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration. It was an outing that I had to miss coz I need my beauty sleep at 8pm sharp... It's ok, I reckon I can always go when I'm older.

Mommy planned this outing with Aunty Irene coz they knew Jiejie would enjoy the outing with Aunty Irene's kids Zoe & Joash. Zoe is Jiejie's current best friend. It used to be another boy Ethan but he had since fallen out of Jiejie's favour...


A shot taken before their outing
(Err.. notice mommy's new fringe?)


Jiejie in one of her favourite dress

Jiejie with friends Zoe & her bro Joash

Mommy wanted to capture more shots but it got too warm and tiring to take pictures so mommy gave up after couple of shots. Jiejie had a great time coz she got to take kiddy rides and play with her friends.

Hmmm... maybe in another 2 years, mommy can plan a Mid-Autumn outing for me with friends Kimi, Des, Claire, Rachel, Charlene, Estelle, etc...

No comments: