Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pics from My 2nd KinderMusik Class

For my 2nd KinderMusik class, mommy made daddy drive us there early so she can take more pics of the babies and me. This time, Teacher Shauna allowed Jiejie to stay in the class with us which made Jiejie really happy.

Here're some pics taken before we leave for class. Mommy is always complaining that she doesn't have nice pics taken with us. Daddy isn't in the pics coz he went to drive the car over.

Posey Mommy & Jiejie

A more subdued me

Disclaimer from Mommy : There are more pics of me and baby Estelle only coz we were the 2 earliest to class.





Jiejie enjoys joining us for class and being Teacher Shauna's assistant.




As usual, everything goes into my mouth


No comments: